For most people, it takes 1-2 hours after applying the tape to start to feel some results. Rubbing the tape after application helps. Remember, Menthol and Magnesium will be re-activated when wet (ie. Shower, Sweat)
(If you want to feel the tingle, consider doubling up on strips in the area, without overlapping the tape. **If this is your first time using Heali Tape, only use one strip for the first 24hours).
*Heavy Metals: Tested by an Independent Canadian 3rd Party to ensure Heali Tape is SAFE
*MicroBiology: Tested by Independent Canadian 3rd Party to ensure Heali Tape is SAFE
*Skin Irritation: Heali Tape tested and passed for having minimal skin irritation, minimal reactions and minimal sensitivities to the tape
*Tape Adhesion: Heali Tape tested and passed for strong/excellent adhesive qualities.
- immediately rub the tape to activate its ingredients.
- try and avoid taping over sensitive areas like the back of the knee or front of the elbow.
- plan your tape application – you do not want to have to peel off and re-stick. If you must peel and re-stick, use a new piece of tape for best results.
- stop stretching tape when you reach the anchor zones (last 2 inches/5 cm of tape).
- if you are using more than one piece of tape, avoid layering tape except where required. This will help improve the stick.
- If Heali Tape is applied over extremely dry or peeling skin, a slight itchy sensation might be felt under the tape. If this occurs, wear Heali Tape for a shorter time period. Exfoliating dry area or moisturizing the day before the tape application might help. (For best stick, apply tape to a clean dry area free of oil and creams).
- Did you know? Transdermal absorption of magnesium in comparison to oral application is presented as being more effective due to increased absorption and for having fewer side effects (due to the fact that transdermal magnesium bypasses the gastrointestinal tract). Please see research link on our website for more scientific information.
- Watkins K., Josling P.D. A pilot study to determine the impact of transdermal magnesium treatment on serum levels and whole body CaMg ratios. Nutr. Pract. 2010;14:1–7
- Sircus M. Transdermal Magnesium Therapy: A New Modality for the Maintenance of Health. 2nd ed. iUniverse; Bloomington, Indiana: 2011. 356p
- Uwe Gröber, Tanja Werner, Jürgen Vormann, Klaus Kisters: Myth or Reality—Transdermal Magnesium? Nutrients. 2017 Aug; 9(8): 813.
- Menthol and Magnesium are well known for their amazing benefits. They have been around for a very long time and are trusted, safe and reliable.
- Menthol and Magnesium are Synergistic: That means they work better together - they absorb/penetrate into the skin more effectively