2 Pack - Black Zebra - Heali Precut Kinesiology Tape Infused with Magnesium & Menthol - Roll - 20 Strips - 2" x 10" (5cm x 25cm) - Preferred by Athletes. Reduce Pain and Inflammation, speed up recovery. Durable 100% breathable Synthetic Silk, Latex Free, Strong Adhesive to last 4-7 days.
- Product Count: 20 precut strips of pro kinesiology tape. Strip Size (Width x Length) - 5cm x 25cm 2" x 10"; Product Type: Precut. HealiPRO Kinesiology Tape is infused with Magnesium and Menthol directly on the tape for faster recovery and pain relief. Heali PRO Tape is made with soft and breathable synthetic silk and is latex free. The strong (sticky) adhesive lasts for 4-7 days.
- Quality you can trust: Heali PRO is created and trusted by healthcare practitioners. Heali PRO Kinesiology Tape provides stability, supports muscles and joints and reduces tissue pressure. In addition, it is the first tape on the market infused directly with Magnesium and Menthol providing extra benefits to help with Pain Relief, Faster Recovery and so much more. Heali Tape PRO has a mild, non-offensive scent and is safe for ages 12 and over.
- Testing and Certifications: Heali Tape PRO has been 3rd party tested safe for Heavy Metals, Microbiology, Skin Irritation etc.. Heali Tape PRO boxes are also FSC certified (products used to make our boxes come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits).
- Science: Magnesium & Menthol are ancient trusted NATURAL ingredients proven to have many health benefits. Menthol has been commonly used for a long time for temporary pain relief and provides a cooling sensation. Magnesium is a wonder element that helps with so many enzymatic reactions in our body. Magnesium can also help prevent further injuries as well as accelerate healing.
- Common Conditions: Heali PRO Kinesiology Tape infused with Magnesium and Menthol can help prevent, stabilize and treat many conditions. It can help relieve: headaches, neck pain, shoulder pain, tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, wrist injuries, tendonitis, tenosynovitis, mid back pain, low back pain, ITB pain, quad pain, strains (ie-hamstring), calf tightness, shin splints, heal and foot pain, planter fasciitis, etc.