Proven History and Tested Safe
- Extensive ingredient testing to ensure most effective ones chosen for our product
- Mild, non offensive scent
- Natural ingredients that are safe for ages 12+
- 3rd party tested safe
- FDA Approved
- Health Canada Approved
Not your average kinesiology tape
- No other sports tapes on the market do what we do!
- Infused MENTHOL ingredient to help block pain
- Infused MAGNESIUM ingredient to help speed up recovery
- Added support and circulation benefits of sports tape
- Sticky adhesive to stay stays sticky for 4-7 days
- So stylish that you might just want to fake an injury
- Re-Activation of infused ingredients when wet (shower, sweat)
- A Very Mild and diminishing non-offensive scent
- Different fashionable designs so that you can switch it up
Menthol is sooo cool!
Menthol has been commonly used for a long time to provide temporary pain relief and a cooling (or hot) sensation.
- Cold therapy pain relief = topical analgesic
Menthol has been safely used in a lot of different creams, patches etc... and is also safe for children over 12.
TRIED and TESTED
We have used Menthol effectively on ourselves and many different patients to provide temporary relief. Our firsthand experience has shown that it can help take pain away so that people can go about their day-to-day activities. Menthol is fast acting and can help relieve minor aches and pains of sore muscles and joints associated with: Arthritis, back aches, strains, sprains etc.
- Pain gate theory: cold sensations like menthol can stimulate receptors to temporarily block the signals that normally would be sent to your brain via receptors = pain relief
- Menthol is beneficial in many ways. It can dilate capillaries, promote the absorption ability of the skin, anaesthetize nerve endings locally, provide cooling sensation, and relieve pain and itchiness. Furthermore, menthol also has certain anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial abilities.
How Can Magnesium Help Anyways?
Magnesium is one of the minerals that is most depleted in the general population. Things like diet, stress, pharmaceuticals and alcohol can contribute to decreasing the amount of Magnesium in our body.
- Magnesium is a wonder element that helps with so many enzymatic reactions in our body.
- Magnesium can also help prevent further injuries as well as accelerate healing.
Magnesium is deemed safe for ages 12 and over and can be taken either orally or transdermally (applied through the skin). When taking Magnesium transdermally, you can help avoid side effects like a possible upset stomach.
TRIED and TESTED
Both Li and Heather have used Magnesium in various forms (sprays, salts, oral supplementations + patches) personally and with patients in our health care practices over the past 17 years with excellent results.
- HELPS DECREASES MUSCLE TENSION +STIFFNESS = Contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue + improved flexibility
- SPEEDS UP RECOVERY = helps support Performance, Recovery and Injury Prevention – decreases lactic acid buildup
- ENZYMATIC REACTIONS = responsible for 300+ enzymatic reactions in the body ie. Protein Synthesis
- HYDRATION = Magnesium is one of the essential Electrolytes needed
- HELPS MUSCLE CONTRACTION, MUSCLE Growth and SKELETAL STRENGTH
- HELPS WITH ENERGY PRODUCTION = sustains high oxygen consumption, necessary for athletic performance – ATP
- SLEEP AID = helps with Serotonin production and regulating Melatonin
- STRESS RELIEF + RELAXATION + IMPROVED MOOD = helps balance and control Stress Hormones (for Serotonin production)
- HELPS SKIN = Can contribute to healthy skin and reduce outbreaks of eczema and psoriasis
- PREVENTION = Helps prevent Spasms, Twitches and Cramps (all types: including Pre Menstrual)
Precautions for taping
- Open wounds. Using tape over a wound could lead to infection or skin damage.
- Deep vein thrombosis. Increasing fluid flow could cause a blood clot to dislodge, which might be fatal.
- Active cancer. Increasing blood supply to a cancerous growth could be dangerous.
- Lymph node removal. Increasing fluid where a node is missing could cause swelling.
- Diabetes. If you have reduced sensation in some areas, you might not notice a reaction to the tape.
- Allergy. If your skin is sensitive to adhesives, you could trigger a strong reaction.
- Fragile/sensitive skin. If your skin is prone to tearing, you should avoid placing tape on it. Discontinue use if skin becomes irritated or sore
- Pregnancy. Consult your doctor before use